RNGeezus has decided:
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Congrats! You'll get your characters drawn!
I'll send to each one of you a note to determine further details in the next couple of hours.
EDIT: I forgot this kinda thing is called a raffle. I rephrased the part in the journal. (Thank you, TimeyMarey007!)
I've been practicing a while for myself now. I think it's time to test that newly acquired knowledge on the field and get some more practice that way!
I don't want to go straight up to commissions, as I obviously want you to be able to trust me before I take money for anythin'. Therefore: Requests!
How's it gonna look?
Render or sketch. It could be something like this:
How's it gonna work?
- I'll offer three slots for requests (aka I'll plan to work on three requests at the same time.)
- Write what you want in the comments section of this journal or send it privately as a note to me. You can do this till February the 20th (See below for what you can request.)
- We'll determine fairly who gets his request done by a random number generator. Three fellow deviants will be chosen.
- I draw your requests. It might take some time though, since I work full time on weekdays, so there's not that much time for art.
What can I request?
- One anthropomorphic or animal-esque character. Can be a sketch, can be fully rendered with a simple background.
- I might draw more than one, if they're easier to draw (like MLP:FiM-Ponies, or most Invader Zim characters) and/or if you don't want a full-body shot.
- On the other hand, I won't draw OCs with too many details (e.g. anything more complex than Muffet from Undertale in terms of limbs).
- Deviantart posting rules still apply.
- It can be saucy and tongue-and-cheek.
- I won't draw fetish-art (inflation, diaper, "watersports", etc) though. Not my cuppa.
- I won't draw political stuff.
Especially if you're new to this art-thingy: Usually, artists should be paid for their hard work and application of experience. Outside of Deviantart, people pay 50$ and more for a single commission. Therefore, always consider requests an exception! I don't really think you need that reminder but I want to make sure we're on the same page before we get involved.
I'll do my best and I'll keep you updated on the progress. Keep in mind that's also me practicing, so don't expect masterpieces.
Please think profoundly about what you want to request. Making changes late in the process is a massive pain in the buttocks, but it's not impossible.
Phew! That's quite the text, but that's all I think.
You're very welcome to ask further questions. ("Language is the source of all misunderstandings.") Let's have good time while we're on it!